Friday, January 8, 2010

Hula Craze

Autumn had been bugging me since we lived in Riverside, and she saw our bishop's family do some hula dancing. Well after we moved back to Utah we ran into one of my mom's very close friends, and I found out that she was still teaching hula (I use to take from her) well that is when Autumn declared that she just absolutely had to start taking. We got her enrolled and she absolutely loved it last year, and after sitting there at her review I decided that I was going to start back this year too. After football ended Tyler decided that he wanted to join in the fun too. Last night Mike started his class with one of friends. And now our Morgan will be joining us on Monday.

It will be great to have all of us doing it!!! So if you would like to know more about the hula craze just give us a call. If you would like to come see us perform, our first performance will be on the second Saturday in May at Weber High school, not sure of the time yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment